OXYDE de CARBONE : THE air , WE used To breaTh.....! SonIa àN.Y , Dien à PaRiS : Et Nous : NANTERRE - all over the Wide WoRlD here ! : POEM ! poilé ! ....

on mardi 8 janvier 2019
MOE BANDY et JANIE FRICK chantent mon texte : NEW - YORK , big city ....WHILE pourin' water to her flowers ....She ...she thinks about This crazy kid : DIEN ....Nanterre I967, 68 , 69 .....Qu'est-il devenu .....And then YOU TOOK a pencil ....et prétextant des voeux de FINd'année etc ....You wrote and send him : au 62 rue CUSTINE Paris ...I8 .....: a few MEMORABLE WORDS : hello:! DUKONG, hey , here is SONIA ....La carte : une femme noire , fond rouge , maybe portant un bébé dans le dos ....I97I .....et après une TOTALE ECLIPSE Years after Years : je me suis promis : ONE DAY on day , ONE - BRIGHT - DAY I'll go to N.Y....I have to Meet met met HER again ONE MORE TIME , before passin' away . SONIA , some need to go to Rome, La Mecque , TOMBOUCTOU etc ....I I I HAVE TO SEE YOU again ////////............!! Tossin and Turnin' in my slee^p, from time to time I TALK to , wtih you ... NOTHING can prv ent DIEN to HAVE you in his mind , heart and soul ... Télegamme de N....: INDIGESTION de SONIA .....everybody khnow WHO you are and HOW dear to my heart : YOU're and IT's so ! Car : .....Thar every night ....Temoête de neige ....: You ask Dien : lets' catch a train and ....To Paris , MONTMARTRE , we shall go ....I follow you .....et dans le métro, mes YEUX ....Te dévisage ....TON MANTEAU ROUGE ....MON coeur léger ....I'm flYinG !.... Sur les capots de voitures , sur la NEIGE : I WROTE your name .... Voilà une légende que JAMES TAYLOR conte à ses enfants pour les endormir ...quelquesoit le temps , la saison .... YOU CANCLOSEYOUREYES ... IOHI8 : mon thé a encore refroidi ...Je suis un incorrigible ....I'm still HOOKED by ... song : merle haggard : big city , SING me BACK home , my blue moon turn to gold ricky nelson : fool rush in .....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire