nom COEUR déRAI SON nE : BLUES ( please!: stays) STAYS away from DIEN : Boots RANDOLH sur GreeNs GrEeNs grass of Home ( so, you know , O.K. ? what I mean !....)

on lundi 18 février 2019
Les DEMOND BROS ' (  ): ONE FINE DAY: se mirent à HUluLER ce  BLUES STAYS away from WHO ?

BLUESTAYawayfromME :
B.st.a.f.m.
Blues , why don't you let me be ?
I don't khnow WHY  you  keep on hauting me

LOVE was never meant for me
TRUE LOVE was never meant for me
It seems SOmeHOW , we never can agree
DreamS are like a MEMORY

Bringing BACK ..........................
BLUES stay AWAY from ME ...............

Lanscinant ...Prenant ...et une si belle chanson ...
Je note - içi ...d'après ma subjectivité : les meilleures REPRISES
song :
BLUESstayAWAYfromME : JOHNNIE JOHNSON , tanya tucker, carL PERKINS et les JUDDS , les browns , wanda jackson , Le SAXO' de ACE CANNON , Gen VIncent , jerry reed , floyd cramer  etc .............
ace cannon : MATHILDA , take me home country roads , PEACE in the VALLEY
Garland Jeffrey : washington  D.C hospital center blue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire